Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Those products...

First post so I'm just gonna be honest...
  • Kinky Curly...ya'll I hated this product when my parents bought me a jar for Christmas. It just wasn't what I thought it was hyped up to be. But...then I got the brilliant idea not to comb the product through...and use it when I do my wash n go....I LOVE KINKY CURLY!!! And you get a lot of product for the amount of money you spend. So to the Kinky Curly keep making that sweet soft curling custard!
  • Miss Jessie's...I've got to say that I don't like the Curly Pudding. But the stretch silkening creme...its a nice product. But here's the drawback...it just cost too much! I have to use so much of the product for one style that its not worth the cost. And I can only use it in conjunction with my cantu shea butter. So its cool, but not worth the cost!!!
  • Giovanni Products...if you haven't been introduced to these products you should be. I swear by their conditioners. They keep the curls in your head from the moment you apply in the shower and detangle. I can't lie to you...its costly but its well worth the money.
  • Denman brush...Invest in it ladies! My hair gets so tangled...that this is the only thing that works on my hair! I love this thing!

Well, thats about it for right now! Next time I'll talk about my favorite products!

No comments:

Post a Comment