Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hair Color!!!


So, I've been natural for a year and 5 months and I'm loving that I can finally wear it in different styles. Whenever I would go out with my friends I would usually buy a rinse to get a hint of color but being here in the midwest with the weather and sun finally coming out...I needed a change.





So I went in and got my hair colored by one of my friends. And some of my friends were worried because I was letting a white girl color my hair, but I'm actually kinda thankful that I did, but that was because her salon uses CHI coloring system and these dyes are made of corn syrup.
Anywho....Tamika Ray was my inspiration!!! I love how much confidence she has and how funky her colors are. So the pictures are of me with my new color!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment