Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Natural in a small town....

Alright so, I don't know how many of ya'll live in small towns like me where:
A) there aren't there many naturals
B) the black shops have all their clients looking like Halle Berry in B.A.P.S.
C) you can't find things like unrefined shea butter, vegtetable glycerin, or black products!

I live in Rock Island, IL which is about 3 hours west of Chicago. I told ya'll how I got my hair dyed but my roots are showing. So I'm planning on making a 3 hour drive (with these high ass gas prices LOL) to the Chi to get a trim, my hair re-touched, and tons of products including this infamous unrefined Shea Butter. Also, my little brother has to get locs tightened. But the problem is we've never ever ever been to Chicago so we have no idea where to go. So I've been looking around and calling around and I'm going to go on a leap of faith and try this shop Kuttin Ege. They seem very professional and their clients hair always looks so healthy.

Anywho, I'll keep ya'll posted about this journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment