Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big Chop AGAIN!!!




Alright ya'll I big chopped again sorta. Its not like I did it to correct anything. I just wanted another change and to be quite honest, I wanted a hair cut. But I couldn't think of a really cute cut that wasn't a mohawk.
So I grabbed my little brother and told him to cut it for me. Of course he was like no. But I told him, "I know I worked really hard to get my hair to this point, but I know that I want it cut and I know that I can do things even better the second time around."
So he started to cut it centimeter by centimeter and I finally told him...enough is enough. I grabbed the scissors and chopped it off like Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale! I hope that ya'll like it.
I really love it ladies. And I hope ya'll do too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment